Friday, March 16, 2012

Normal Service has Resumed

It's good to be back.

It's been over two weeks since I last posted and I feel like I have been neglectful of my project here.

It's been a busy two weeks. I've been fighting off a cold for the last week or so. Nothing too serious, took a couple of days off. Was on the lookout for fever and other symptoms of Dengue but fortunately it this wasn't the case.

Another thing that took up some time and delayed this post was the energy I put into creating this website with a few people about the elections. It's designed as a clearing house for a large range of information that relates to various aspects of the elections in Timor-Leste. Please take a look:

https://sites.google.com/site/timorlesteelections2012/home

The elections themselves, of course, are going on the moment and were the primary reason I have not been posting here. Following the last two weeks or so of election campaigning for the office of president have taken up most of my time and energy. So glad the first round of the polls is tomorrow and I can catch up on what's been going on. I'll get to this - there's a lot to cover - soon.

I hope you'll be patient with me putting up more material. There is so much to cover. It will take some time.

Be back soon.

Maun Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment