Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rock the Cazbar

Rock the Cazbar
Brunch on the beach at Areia Branca with a few peoples. Amazing French Toast and decent coffee at the Caz Bar. Love the name of the place. Completely packed out on Sunday (on the beach anyway):

 








Went Saturday and it was much quieter. Reckon that’s the time to go and read a book and go for a swim. Starting to establish a decent social life here. Hanging out a lot with the Aussie and UN volunteers here for the most part. Danger – note to self – need to balance this out. Thinking that as things heat up during the elections and I will hopefully be doing my fieldwork, I will need to dedicate a lot of time during the week, probably at home because there are very few distractions. Maintaining a friendship network is important but I am here primarily for work so that will be number one at the end of the day. I can totally get work done at home, I can make it comfortable with AC and have access to coffee and food. I even have a fridge. Cheese, hurrah! Will keep the entertainment area, with a BBQ, for weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment